****** Songs on the Album ******
1. Cool Kids (Lullaby Rendition of Echosmith)
2. Shake it Off (Lullaby Rendition of Taylor Swift)
3. Don’t (Lullaby Rendition of Ed Sherran)
4. All About That Bass (Lullaby Rendition of Meghan Trainor)
5. I’m Not The Only One (Lullaby Rendition of Sam Smith)
6. This is How We Do (Lullaby Rendition of Katy Perry)
7. Me Against The World (Lullaby Rendition of Erica Ashley)
8. Blame (Lullaby Rendition of Calvin Harris)
9. Fireball (Lullaby Rendition of Pitbull)
10. Rude (Lullaby Rendition of Magic!)
OK – so I know these are lullabies but we often listen to music while Mister is in the Jolly Jumper, so I turned off the Radio pop songs and turned on Jammy Jams to see what his reaction was. Within the first few measures he was laughing and jumping to the first track “Lullaby Rendition of Magic.”
The CD includes artists Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor and Echosmith, among others. These are many of the top songs we hear on the radio, just in higher pitched instrumental, I believe in either bells, piano or Xylophone? (OKAY – I had to know, and looked it up on their website: ” Soothing sounds of vibraphone, marimba, xylophone, piano, blocks and more.”)
According to their website: “Jammy Jams is a fun, modern twist on lullabies for parents who strive to create memories with their little ones while teaching them a thing or two about their own style.”
I do think that these songs will work great as lullabies, and we will be using them this week to see how it goes since we already have our favourites! I had to actually turn them off as he stopped jumping and started looking sleepy!
I received this as an MP3 free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.